Today We Know Online Procedure for Replacing a Destroyed SBI ATM Card.You may do all your shopping with the convenience of an SBI ATM Debit Card. Using your SBI ATM Debit Card, you may make purchases without worrying about finding an ATM or carrying around a lot of cash. The modern cards are far more sturdy than their magnetic strip predecessors because to the inbuilt chip, although wear and tear may still occur after extensive usage. If your SBI ATM debit card has been destroyed and you need to replace it, but you’re not sure how to do so, read on: we’ve laid out three different options for doing so.
Debit card cancellation and renewal procedures at SBI: This new video lesson from SBI walks you through the steps of blocking your debit card and getting a replacement card. This is helpful in case your debit card or wallet is lost or stolen. Contacting SBI is as simple as dialing their toll-free numbers: 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.
The State Bank of India (SBI) provides a service that allows users to temporarily disable their SBI ATM cum debit cards through phone calls and SMS in the event that the cards are lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. Debit cards increase the risk of fraud or theft when they are lost or stolen; thus, it is crucial to put a stop to their usage as soon as possible.
If you lose your debit card, your first step should be to get it blocked. Recently, the State Bank of India (SBI) published instructions on how to cancel an expired debit card and get a new one. Just pick up the phone and give them a ring.
Substituting SBI Online Banking for a Credit Card
The following steps will guide you through replacing a damaged SBI Online Banking card.
- Going to SBI Online Banking is the first thing to do. In order to enter the site, go to https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- Once the page has loaded, all you need to do is enter your username and password to access your online banking account.
- Select ATM Card Services from the resulting drop-down menu after clicking the e-Services tab in the main menu.
- If you want to request an ATM/debit card, choose that option from the menu that appears. In order to verify the request, you may now choose between a One-Time Password (OTP) and a Profile Password.
- Select the validation method you like, and then validate the request using that method. If you choose for OTP, your request will be verified by the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered cellphone. As opposed to that, if you choose Profile Password, you’ll be prompted to enter your profile password before the request can be processed.
- The main account holder’s name and the desired card type will be requested when the password has been verified. Choose the appropriate responses and confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions by clicking the submit button.
- In order to obtain a new debit card, please review the information presented on the following page, make any necessary corrections, and then click the “Submit” button. Following the receipt of your request for a debit card, it will be sent to the address you provided within 7 business days.
More Information: Click Here