Today We Know Fixing the “No Accounts Mapped for This Username” error in SBI .When attempting to access your state bank of India net banking, you received the following error: “No accounts are mapped for this login.” If you are an SBI client and are experiencing this problem, please read this post for information on how to permanently resolve the issue of having no user accounts accessible.
Because of the convenience of being able to access a number of financial services without ever having to leave the house, internet banking has quickly become an integral aspect of modern living.Even though the State Bank of India (SBI) is the biggest and most widely used public sector bank in India, its customers often encounter issues.
Getting rid of the “no accounts mapped for this username sbi” problem is covered in detail here. In addition, we learn an alternate strategy for mapping accounts in SBI Internet Banking.Do you use the online banking services of the State Bank of India but keep getting “No Accounts Mapped for This Username” messages. If that’s the case, then you should read this piece thoroughly from beginning to finish. In this article, we’ll discuss a frequent issue with SBI online banking and provide some advice for fixing it.
Follow some step to resolve no account mapped for this user name sbi error
- Click here to go to the SBI Internet Banking Official Site.
- Input your login ID and password.
- Choose “My Accounts & Profile” from the main menu.
- To edit your profile, click the “Profile” tab.
- Find the menu item labeled “Control Air Conditioning Screen.”
- To reveal the hidden accounts, choose Unhide Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Kindly enter the password for your profile. Select the Send button.
- Once that’s done, you’ll get a notification that your account has been unhidden.
Fixing the “No Accounts Mapped for This Username” error in SBI
When accessing your SBI Net banking account for the first time, you may see the “no account mapped” issue. To fix this, follow the instructions outlined below.
- In order to access your online banking account with State Bank of India, you will first need to open your computer’s web browser, go to onlinesbi.com, and enter your credentials/username and Password when prompted to do so.
- Simply go to the “My Account & Profile” menu after logging in, and then choose “Profile” under “My Accounts.”
- You may now access a variety of features and settings related to your profile, such as the ability to change your password, choose a nickname for your account, control how your account is displayed, register for a PAN, and much more. Select “A/C Display Management” from the profile drop-down menu.
- Selecting this option will bring up a menu where you may do things like conceal or reveal accounts, debit cards, etc. To reveal hidden accounts, choose that option from the drop-down menu. Click the Submit button after entering your profile password into the appropriate field.
- In the next window, you will see all of the bank accounts that are linked to your online banking login information. Now, choose the account number you’ll be using for online banking, and hit the “Submit” button.
- The following accounts have been added to your profile for enquiry and transaction access; please review the list and click “Submit” to complete the process.
More Information: Click Here