Today We Know Changing Your PNB Account Password and Authentication Method.Customers of Punjab National Bank who are logged into their PNB Internet Banking account. So, how does one go about recovering their Login and Transaction Password if they are a first-time user of Internet Banking and have forgotten them? This article will instruct you on how to modify your PNB transaction password.
PNB Internet Banking requires you to set up a Login and Transaction Password before you can access your account. This may be done by resetting the Login and Transaction Passwords. If you’re not sure how to do that, keep reading this page for a comprehensive walkthrough of resetting your PNB login and transaction passwords. The good news is that you won’t need to visit a PNB branch at any point; everything may be taken care of digitally. Having a smartphone, laptop, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is highly recommended.
Both your PNB login and transaction passwords need changing. Resetting your Login and transaction password does not need you to visit the branch. This is something you can do on your own. To properly reset the account credentials, you must strictly adhere to the instructions provided.
Requirements to reset password for PNB account
- ID for the PNB System
- Account Information for a PNB Debit Card
- Account Number at PNB
- Number of PNB mobile account registration
- ID Number or Birth Certificate
Follow steps to rest password in PNB account
- To access PNB’s official Internet Banking portal, please go to https://netpnb.com. The Retail Banking tab may be accessed from the menu on the left side of the main screen.
- After clicking Continue, you’ll be sent to a new page labeled Existing Users Login, where you’ll be prompted to enter your User ID. When you click that link, a login page will load. Simply choose Forgot Password because you need to change your password.
- In order to continue, you will be sent to a new page where you will be asked to reenter the User ID in the box given and then click the Submit button.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your cell phone, and you’ll need to enter that number in the field given. Follow the link to continue.
- In order to go further, please input the Debit card information into the box below. Hold onto your Debit Card at all times. Carefully fill out the fields for Debit Card Number, Linked Account Number, and ATM PIN. The next step is to press the Continue button.
- To change your Internet login password or your transaction password, you will be sent to a new page called User Access Credentials. Both the Internet Login and Transaction Passwords must be reset, so be sure you check both boxes.
Changing Your PNB Account Password and Authentication Method
For the convenience of its clientele, Punjab National Bank offers a number of online services. One must, however, have access to online banking in order to make use of such features. We all have periods of time when we are unable to access our online banking due to a forgotten password. You should know how to reset your PNB login and transaction password in order to acquire access again swiftly.
If you want to transfer money online, you’ll need a transaction password in addition to your log-in password for more protection.In this piece, we’ll go through how to change your transactional and login passwords. proceed with the method.
More Information: Click Here